Songs of the Season…Live Music in Raleigh NC at Walnut Creek Amphitheater
Location is one of the many alluring reasons for your choice to experience North Carolina Living and spend your retirement years at the Belmont Lake Preserve NC golf community. Of the countless entertainment options in the area when the summer months roll around, one of the most enticing sits under an hour away from your new house at the number one outdoor venue for Live Music in Raleigh NC, Walnut Creek Amphitheater.
Showcasing award winning and world famous performers from all genres in a spectacular outdoor setting, Walnut Creek Amphitheater has been the “go-to” venue for Live Music in Raleigh NC in the warmer months of Spring and Summer for the past 25 years.
The most picturesque of all venues for Live Music in Raleigh NC, Walnut Creek is part of a 77-acre, $13.5 million, complex that was built by the City of Raleigh in 1991. Featuring a covered pavilion that seats nearly 7,000 people and a beautiful, sprawling general admission, lawn area that accommoadates upwards of another 13,500 concert goers, the ideal setup of Walnut Creek provides an intimate concert experience despite having the capacity to house the largest national acts who pass through to perform Live Music in Raleigh NC.
The diverse schedule of world class Live Music in Raleigh NC acts start up this upcoming Thursday, April 21 at 7:00 pm when the return of the always popular Jimmy Buffet and his Coral Reefer Band will transform Walnut Creek into “Margaritaville.” Just one night later on Friday, April 22 the “Outcry Tour” will bring some of the most influential names in the church music scene to Walnut Creek with a 6 pm start before the first month of summer concert action finishes up on Saturday, April 30 when the grooving sounds of Widespread Panic takes center stage at the amphitheater.
The full Summer lineup of Live Music in Raleigh NC at Walnut Creek Amphitheater is as follows:
- Thu, April 21- Jimmy Buffett w/ Huey Lewis and the News
- Fri , April 22- The Outcry Tour
- Sat , April 30- Widespread Panic w/Jason Isbell
- Sat , May 21- Kenny Chesney w/ Old Dominion
- Sun, June 5- Journey/The Doobie Brothers w/ Dave Mason
- Fri , June 10- Miranda Lambert w/ Kip Moore and Brothers Osbourne
- Sat , June 18- Rascal Flatts w/Kelsea Ballerini
- Tue, June 21- Weezer w/ Panic! At the Disco
- Sun, July 10- Toby Keith
- Thu, July 14- Florida Georgia Line
- Fri , July 22- Dierks Bentley w/ Randy Houser
- Sat , July 23- Kool and the Gang w/ Bootsy Collins, Morris Day, and Doug E. Fresh
- Sun, July 24- Gwen Stefani w/ Eve
- Tue, July 26- Snoop Dogg and Wiz Khalifa
- Thu, July 28- Counting Crows and Rob Thomas
- Fri , August 12- Dixie Chicks
- Sat , August 13- Def Leppard w/ REO Speedwagon and Tesla
- Fri , August 19- Keith Urban w/ Brett Eldredge
- Fri , Sept. 2- Luke Bryan w/ Little Big Town and Dustin Lynch
- Sat , Sept. 3- Luke Bryan w/ Little Big Town and Dustin Lynch
- Wed, Sept. 13- Heart w/ Joan Jett and Cheap Trick
For more information on the number one outdoor venue for Live Music in Raleigh NC each including show times and ticket prices and information, visit the following link at ticketmaster.com.